PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form Patna High Court | Apply Online, Eligibility, Age Limit, Total Post, Notification Syllabus
Brief Info:-High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar has invited Notification for PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form at Patna High Court for 20 Post, which is Advt No.PHC/03/2022. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 11 July to 24 July 2022. For Patna High Court PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form-related information like age limit, pay scale, Syllabus, eligibility, and other information. Before Applying to PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form, read the notification carefully then apply.
PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form Overview
|Hiring Organization||High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar|
|Post Name||Library Assistant|
|Job Location||Patna Bihar|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Page For Latest Update||Click Here|
- Gen/BC/EBC/EWS: 1000/-
- SC/ST/OH: 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking Mode Only.
PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form Important Date
|Application Begin||11 July 2022|
|Last Date||24 July 2022|
|Pay Payment Last Date||26 July 2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Later|
|Exam Date||16/08/2022 (Tentative)|
Age Limit, Eligibility & Post Details
Age Limit As on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Patna High Court Library Assistant Recruitment Rules 2022
|PHC Library Assistant||20|
PHC Library Assistant 2022 Examination Center
PHC Library Assistant 2022 Selection Process
The Selection of the Candidate for the PHC Library Assistant 2022 will be on the basis of a written test, Interview & Document Verification. The Selection Process of PHC Library Assistant Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply Patna High Court PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form
- High Court Judicature at Patna, Bihar has released notification For PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form. Candidates can apply between 11/07/2022 to 24/07/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy /Result Section
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application, the Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Printout of the Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|PHC Official Website||Click Here|
- Agniveer Navy SSR & MR Online form 2022
- BARC Stenographer Grade-3 & Other Post Online Form 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2022
- Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) 2022 Online Form
- Delhi Police Driver Online Form 2022
- RPSC Sr. Physical Education Teacher Online Form 2022
- RAC DRDO DST ADA Scientiest-B Online Form 2022
Patna High Court PHC Library Assistant 2022 Online Form FAQs
When will start filling out the application for Patna High Court Law Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online?
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Form for Library Assistant will start on 11th July 2022.
What is the last date to apply for Patna High Court PHC Library Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Patna High Court PHC Library Assistant Recruitment 2022 Last date is 24th July 2022.
What is the Eligibility for Patna High Court Library Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized Board/university in India.
Candidates must have Diploma Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from any recognized University / Institute in India.
Diploma/ Certificate of at least 6 Month’s course in Computer Application from any recognized University / Institute in India.
For More Information Read the Notification.
How to Apply Online for Patna High Court Library Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Firstly, Visit the Patna High Court Website www.patnahighcourt.gov.in and Click to Apply Online Link, fill in all required details as per Matric and intermediate Certificat Detail, Like Name, Date of Birth, Father Name & Mother Name Etc.