SSC Combined Secondary Level (CHSL) Online Form 2022
SSC Combined Secondary Level (CHSL) Online Form 2022- Total Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification:STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) has released an advertisement for Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2022 recruitment. Any Intermediate (10+2) student who wants to participate in this exam can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022. Who want to apply online form, read full notification like selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scales, syllabus.
SSC Combined Secondary Level (CHSL) Online Form 2022 Overview
|Hiring Organization||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Page For Latest Update||Click Here|
- Gen/ OBC/EWS: 100/-
- ST/SC/PH: 0/-
- All candidate Female Category: 0/- (exempted fee)
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking Through only.
|Application Begin||01 Feb,2022|
|Last Date||07 March,2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07 March,,2022|
|Exam Date Paper-I||May 2022|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
Age Limit, Eligibility & Post Details
Age Limit As on 07/03/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rule 2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|1.Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
2. Postal Assistance PA/ Sorting Assistant
3. Data Entry Operator (DEOs)
|Candidate must Pass 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognised University or Board.|
Syllabus: Staff Selection Commission SSC Conducted Combined Higher Secondary (Level 10+2) Exam post for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).The Exam pattern is CBT (Tier I), Descriptive (Tier II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III). The Written Examination consists of three stages, one is objective type paper containing 200 Marks, 2ed descriptive type paper containing 100 Marks.
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type): Duration 60 Minute
|Part||Subject||Number of Question/ Maximum Marks|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
2.Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
Tier-II Paper will be a Descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode in the duration of the paper would be for one hour. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
3.Tier-III (Typing Test (For LDC/JSA/PA/SA)/Skill Test):
Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
How to Fill Combined Secondary Level Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region are to be issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022. Notification and invited online application form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC jobs 2021-22. Candidates can apply online form from 01/02/2022 to 07/03/2022
- Candidate Read the full notification before applying the SSC Recruitment 2021-22 Application form in All Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Photo Instruction: The candidate must upload his/her latest passport photo and should have the date of the photograph. Photographs should not be more than 03 months old.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL 10+2 Latest Jobs 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application, the Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Printout of the Final Submitted Form.
Some Important Links for CHSL Online Form 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
- UPPCL Personal Officer 2022 Online Form
- UPSC NDA II Exam 2022 Online Form
- SSC Delhi Head Constable 2022 Online Form
- Nagar Nigam Jharkhand Vacancy 2022
- PSSSB Clerk & Legal Clerk Online form 2022
- PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- RPSC School Lecturer 2022 Recruitment Online Form
- JSSC Nurse Grade-A Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Phase X Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Nagar Nigam Jharkhand Vacancy 2022