Name of the Post: – SSC COMBINED SECONDARY LEVEL (CHSL) ONLINE FORM 2022
Post Date: 30/01/2022
Brief Information: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) has released an advertisement for Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2022 recruitment. Any Intermediate (10+2) student who wants to participate in this exam can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022. Who want to apply online form, read full notification like selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scales, syllabus.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) SSC
COMBINED SECONDARY LEVEL (CHSL) ONLINE FORM 2022 – Short Details of Notification
- Online Form Submit Date: 01/02/2022- 07/03/2022
- Online form Closing Date: 07/03/2022 (Up to 5 PM)
- Exam Date Paper I: May 2022
- Paper-II Exam Date: Soon Notified
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Gen/ OBC/EWS: 100/-
- ST/SC/PH: 0/-
- All candidate Female Category: 0/- (exempted fee)
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit/Credit Card/ Internet Banking Through only.
Eligibility Criteria For SSC COMBINED SECONDARY LEVEL (CHSL) ONLINE FORM 2022
Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/ University with Any subject on or before the closing date of receipt of online Application Form.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Application Form ( 07/03/2022).
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details 2022
|Post Name||SSC 10+2 CHSL ELIGILIBIY 2022|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|Postal Assistance PA/ Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operator (DEOs)|
Syllabus: Staff Selection Commission SSC Conducted Combined Higher Secondary (Level 10+2) Exam post for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
The Exam pattern is CBT (Tier I), Descriptive (Tier II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III). The Written Examination consists of three stages, one is objective type paper containing 200 Marks, 2ed descriptive type paper containing 100 Marks.
1. Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
Number of Question/ Maximum Marks
Time Duration ( For all four parts)
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||60 Minute|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
2. Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
Tier-II Paper will be a Descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode in the duration of the paper would be for one hour. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent.
3. Tier-III (Typing Test (For LDC/JSA/PA/SA)/Skill Test):
Typing Test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination. Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
How to Fill COMBINED SECONDARY LEVEL ONLINE FORM 2022 – Short Details of Notification
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region are to be issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022. Notification and invited online application form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC jobs 2021-22. Candidates can apply online form from 01/02/2022 to 07/03/2022
- Candidate Read the full notification before applying the SSC Recruitment 2021-22 Application form in All Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Photo Instruction: The candidate must upload his/her latest passport photo and should have the date of the photograph. Photographs should not be more than 03 months old.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL 10+2 Latest Jobs 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application, the Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Printout of the Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|